Wednesday, December 27, 2006

yay! i get another 4 days weekend... one extra day off on the 2nd!
i watched Apocalypto, movie directed by Mel Gibson yesterday. Perhaps im half an anthropologist afterall coz i didn't find any scenes funny like the rest of the other viewers. Oh well.. My, my.. since 2006 is almost coming to a close. I shall re-evaluate my past year and make new year resolutions.

In 2006,

Ups
I graduated!
I moved to Boston!
I found a job
I started to learn driving
I saved enough money to buy a laptop and digital camera (finally)
I learned alot about myself
I learned to eat healthier

Downs Not so ups
I didn't do great in my GREs
I flunk my first road test after less than 10 hours of practice (haha)
I missed out soooo many concerts only because no one would go with me
I don't know many people in Boston
I miss college and my school friends
I was alittle homesick

New Year Resolutions

1. Get that drivers license
2. Improve on my GRE score
3. Focus on interest areas for PhD research
4. Be happy for me
5. Watch concerts in Boston
6. Make new friends
7. Keep old friends
8. Repair strained friends
9. Maintain healthy body and have a positive mind
10. Learn a new activity/sport

That's all i can think of for now. lol


shouted by yell @ 10:03 PM

about me

your name: syl
your school: graduated. currently in Boston
activities: slacking
birthday: are you gonna get me a present? there's always next year
horoscope: eccentric
your imood: so lame, who bothers to update this.
my music right now: meh
50 Books Challenge for 2007: 10/50 as of 4/24/07

people around

good ol' dharma
ever affable jane
queer but straight cool robin
sweet sepps!
funky coolicious cuz in Ozland
whoever
whoever
whoever


all around me

don't contact me
the tennis guide to ATP
eelectic sounds
smooth grooves


other quiet days

07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008

chatterbox