Friday, August 18, 2006

I suck at life

As they say u can always be surprised by discovering new things about yourself.
I recently understood what was wrong with me. Nevermind the procrastination, i can admit that i do that quite often. I realized that i'm slow or reluctant to 'strike while the iron is hot'. I feel that i'm always playing the waiting game, waiting for something else better to come. Then i usually end up regretting later when i miss the opportunity that had already passed on. I keep questioning myself why do i NOT seize the day, live for the moment, just go for whatever i want to do. Why am i always afraid to do things, i'm always hesitant to go ahead with my life. I wished that i could for once have the mentality to do what i please without regretting in the future. I am so undecisive and wishy-washy that i really want to kill myself sometimes!!! Arghhh it's so frustrating to be me!!!!

Anyway i have to keep my fingers crossed to get the PM tickets. I waited a week till i could financially afford to buy the tickets and now they aren't readily available!!! i so wanna kick myself!!!! Geeee.. this isn't a very self-motivating post at all!!! oh well.. so i conclude that it sucks to be me.


shouted by yell @ 3:55 PM

about me

your name: syl
your school: graduated. currently in Boston
activities: slacking
birthday: are you gonna get me a present? there's always next year
horoscope: eccentric
your imood: so lame, who bothers to update this.
my music right now: meh
50 Books Challenge for 2007: 10/50 as of 4/24/07

people around

good ol' dharma
ever affable jane
queer but straight cool robin
sweet sepps!
funky coolicious cuz in Ozland
whoever
whoever
whoever


all around me

don't contact me
the tennis guide to ATP
eelectic sounds
smooth grooves


other quiet days

07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008

chatterbox