i just remembered what else i wanted to eat!!!
ermmm.. i wanna eat mooncake before i leave. My mum promised me that she'll buy some for me to eat! YAY!!!
I feel like such a pig when it comes to food.. Shopping for mindless stuff doesn't interest me anymore... :(
I also have to go down to Chinatown one of these days and hang out coz i'm cool like that. And not forgetting taking cool pictures of it.
I'm determined to spend my last month here by appreciating Singapore better.
I'm making a list of stuff i have to bring back to the US with me.
Lastly, i just realized that its all about me these days - proven by the 6 'I's in this post alone.
ANYONE else other than Sepps and me, Keen to eat BBQ Stingray???? Any suggestions to where???
Bah.. dinner time! laters
shouted by yell @
7:34 AM