hello everyone! did ya miss me? (or rather my boring entries?)
I didn't think so.
Anyway work at the bank is hard.... treasury and accounting is something that i'm so unfamiliar with!!! All those debits and credits, wiring of funds and fund transfer.. is so confusing to me.. this definitely clearly shows that i'm
NOT a business person... LOL
Anyway enough of whining. Yesterday, whilst i was going to bed last night, i listened to this song on the radio, Depeche Mode - Somebody. I dunno why but this song made me feel quite sad and longing. hmmm..
Besides being stucked in a lift yesterday, this week doesn't seem that bad after all. I was almost struggling and all ready to throw in the white towel yesterday after work.
Today was nice. Met up with Robin, Jane and Huiwen(Cayce!) after work! We had sushi at Selegie and talked cock for almost 2 hours.. NICE CAR eh robin! Though i still don't know which girl you're talking about.. wat addidas skirt lah?? Anyway it's nice to have friends who have no drama and backstabbing. I guess that's coz we only meet up once every 6 months to 1 year. (This time was 1 and half years!)
It was a good catchup! Hopefully we get to do the chicken rice supper soon. Robin, your treat? Since u're loaded like that? hahah
shouted by yell @
11:58 AM