due to overwhelming demand to update my blog (actually only jenny), thus i will do so only to satisfy her temporarily.
Firstly, I would like to point out that i am in no way as competitive as a silly goose. Hiroko and Jenny both claim that i am highly competitive! I BEG TO DIFFER as i believe that some competition is necessary in order to survive in this harsh reality. Where better to practice this motto than a college setting with everyone battling out for A`s and what not.
Secondly, I am the biggest procrastinator on earth, i swear! I meant to start working on genetics capa early this week but of course i couldnt get started because i had other stuff to work on.. eg, my Archaeology presentation that is due later in the day, Physics capa (which i proudly finished on my own with minor help) and merely chilling and playing cards with J & H. Fun times
So in some developments in research lab, we witnessed the dissection of the foot of the snail and Gloria had the honor to grind the small tissue samples up. How fun. I felt kinda sad for the snails as i was beginning to be fascinated by their locomotion.
Anyway, things i have to do include *genetics reading, genetics capa, physics lab abstract, research proposal, STUDY PCHEM all weekend.
Other misc errands i have to run - go to ISS and sort out Summer Housing, go talk to reslife, try find summer housing for 3 weeks, go to Walmart and check out prices for sleeping bag and camping equipment, sort out storage situation.
I hope that is SUFFICIENT update for now. hah
I gotta go iron my clothes for the presentation now. Wish me luck!
shouted by yell @
1:20 AM