Saturday, July 17, 2004

So i chatted with dharma nonstop last nite. sorry if i kept u up... maybe part of me didn't want to go back to my books... SIGH i guess things happen for a reason.. whether we like it or not... call it fate, karma watever.. 10 years down the road, we'll see where we end up huh... still good frens.. i'm pretty sure of that.
we talked of how people change (some for the worse, while others we simply can no longer comprehend)
Were we the ones who were trapped in this time warp, where everything around us evolves so quickly that we never even realized?
Sometimes, i am thankful that our paths have crossed and our friendship have withstood the distance. (what distance man!)
Excuses do not maketh the man, effort does. LOL (i'm trying to practise shakespere-lingo)
anyway, this song is such a rage these days, here's one for u DHARMA!
 
Heaven by Los Lonely Boys
Save me from this prison
Lord help me get away
Cause only you can save me now
From this misery
Cause I’ve been lost in my own place
And I’m getting’ weary
How far is heaven
And I know I need to change
My ways of livin’
How far is heaven, Lord can you tell me
Cause I’ve been locked up way too long
In this crazy world, how far is heaven
I just keep on prayin’ Lord
Just keep on livin’, how far is heaven
Lord can you tell me, how far is heaven
I just got to know how far, how far is heaven
Lord can you tell me
(translated from Spanish)
(You that's in a higher place
Send me down a blessing)
Cause I know there’s a better place
Than this place I’m livin’, how far is heaven
And I just got to have some faith
And just keep on giving, how far is heaven
I just wanna know how far
 


shouted by yell @ 12:29 PM

about me

your name: syl
your school: graduated. currently in Boston
activities: slacking
birthday: are you gonna get me a present? there's always next year
horoscope: eccentric
your imood: so lame, who bothers to update this.
my music right now: meh
50 Books Challenge for 2007: 10/50 as of 4/24/07

people around

good ol' dharma
ever affable jane
queer but straight cool robin
sweet sepps!
funky coolicious cuz in Ozland
whoever
whoever
whoever


all around me

don't contact me
the tennis guide to ATP
eelectic sounds
smooth grooves


other quiet days

07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008

chatterbox