So the summer sessions kicked off with a big bang. For the record, i'm taking Organic Chemistry 1 & 2.. that translates into studying 2 semesters work in 3 months. It sounds so undaunting already. but I WILL SURVIVE!!
Yeah that's the motivation and 'passion' that will keep me going for the next few weeks in this boring place.. actually it might not be as boring as i thought it would be....
I finally stepped on the tennis court on wednesday. It was so rejuvenating.. yeah so i'm the tennis freak but just being on the court makes me feel so happy :) Moreover, i went to Walmart yesterday and bought a tennis racquet and shoes!! So, i'm all set to go! They were pretty cheap too.. less than US$40 for both.. some free advertisment for
Payless...they have pretty decent shoes!
I totally got ripped off by Wegmans Kodak Film Processing yesterday! GRRRRR But i may put up some photos depending if i have time to scan them in :P
Here's what i learnt today:
I need to learn how to say No to others, I need to make myself happy even though at the expense of others, I need to worry less about things which i can't control, I need to improve my self-esteem; be less harsh on myself, to do everything in moderation.
Dharma: eh call me later leh in my room.. wanna go somewhere during the memorial day weekend??!! Ask Jeongeun if she wanna too!!
Anyone interested to get my address to mail me stuff for the summer?? let me know!
shouted by yell @
11:34 AM