It was a bad week to start off.. but it ended off today very sweet!
I really can't complain much.. had my chem exam today.. it was alright i suppose.. i think i'm confident of a good grade.. :) and i got back my calculus test from last week... it was a pleasant surprise that i 'aced' it unknowingly and topped the class with a 95!! I knew i was gonna do
okay on the test but i wasn't expecting that much!! My teacher curves the grades.. so that's awesome!!!
But when i was walking back to my residence hall from lunch, i felt depressed when i saw 2 people at the tennis courts!! I'm like having major withdrawal symptoms from tennis!!! I want to play tennis soooooooooooooooooo bad, that it hurts to see other people playing....Unfortunately, no one is as crazy as me and would want to play tennis with me. :((((((
Have a good weekend guys, its a public holiday there.. and its just another couch potato weekend for me.. happy easter. Pass over the chocolate eggs please!
shouted by yell @
2:52 PM