so this is my fourth time trying to blog about the same thing. each time i retype, it comes out all different.
Here it goes AGAIN:
A note to a dear friend
It's never easy to talk to you. Thus i kind of shudder at the thought of speaking to you on the phone after so long. The last time i heard you, you blamed me for not informing you that our fren was leaving. You can't imagine how hurt i was coz you were never on the receiving end of your insults..
I must admit, that it seems so much easier 'keeping in touch' through a third party. Not that i hated the idea of keeping in touch but to be frank, i didn't miss your rantings and bitching that much throughout this period. I do still care about you as a fren but for now, it is enough to find out how you are doing through another person. I'm sorry if i caused any inconvenience to the 3rd party too.
One thing that scares me is how opinionated you are. You might do well as a film critic or the ms simon cowell from American Idol, but in all honesty, not everyone appreciates outright criticism and opinions. You might unknowingly hurt people along the way, whether you meant it or not. I'm sorry if i have been distant, sometimes, i'd rather not tell you stuff then make myself feel angry about the things that you might say.
You always compare our situations being similar. They are never the same. I wished that you didn't always put your problems ahead of everyone else's. Some people chose to talk about it, while others just let it be. No one is perfect in this world, you have to remember that. You can't expect the whole world to be there for you when you are in need. Have you ever been there for the world? Stop feeling pathetic. Self pity can't and will never get you anywhere.
I'm telling you all this because i regard you as my fren. Please don't get offended about this, i finally got this out of my chest. I guess only time will heal everything, until i feel comfortable talking to you again, i will pick up the phone to call you.
To those who know who i'm talking about, i'd rather you not disclose this to the person concerned. This is just an outlet of my thoughts.
shouted by yell @
4:04 PM