gee.. i can't help but sulk at the grp mates that i've got for my Calc I... One doesn't seem interested, and is always waiting for the answers from us, the other thinks too hard and doesn't bother to listen to my suggestions. I think i'm better off doing the assignment myself, but at the same time get marks off for not doing with my group. Gee what a dilemma.
In other news, i managed to pull in an A for my "What is Art?" assignment for my visual arts 102 class.. Surprise me? I think his standards resembles kyle's.. hopefully.. i better work on my sketches.. he did said it was quite good. hahah.
ok i'm off to another place for another group discussion.. u noe that the eager singaporean beaver might not sit well with laid-back americans? oh well. see ya later~
shouted by yell @
5:27 PM