Friday, October 17, 2003

X-POSTed in Brinkster.

listening to : lilix - promises

Some things never change.
I find myself obliged to help each time im called upon to. How can i turn this feeling of obligation into willingness? I have to open up and not be so calculative. It's hard. really hard. sometimes i find myself fighting myself, like there's an inner battle within me. 
I realise that im beginning not to have my own emotions. Like when people around me are happy, im happy. When people are sad, i sense their sorrow. Somehow, i've taken on the role of counselling and giving out advice or my two-cents worth. I'm not sure how people take my words, but i try.

Some how, got influenced by this song: 
"Rainbow Connection"

Why are there so many songs about rainbows
What's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide

So we've been told and some choose to believe it
I know they're wrong, wait and see

Someday we'll find it, the Rainbow Connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

Who said that every wish would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that and someone believed it
Look what it's done so far

What's so amazing that keeps us star gazing
What do we think we might see?

All of us under its spell
We know that it's probably magic

Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name
Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors?
It may be one and the same

I've heard it too many times to ignore it
It's something that I'm supposed to be

La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
Yeah

Oh Jesse Cook was fabulous. Got his autograph and all.. and i've never seen a man/band so passionate about the music he plays. Heck the non-existent publicity, he doesn't need that. He's way better than mainstream music, that includes Santana.

Btw, if this is of any interest to you: I passed my Advanced Theory for driving, at first go! Yay me! Sorry for the lack of posting, blogging doesn't seem all that interesting as it used to be. I think Jane passed me her blog-bore bug. :p


shouted by yell @ 10:00 AM

about me

your name: syl
your school: graduated. currently in Boston
activities: slacking
birthday: are you gonna get me a present? there's always next year
horoscope: eccentric
your imood: so lame, who bothers to update this.
my music right now: meh
50 Books Challenge for 2007: 10/50 as of 4/24/07

people around

good ol' dharma
ever affable jane
queer but straight cool robin
sweet sepps!
funky coolicious cuz in Ozland
whoever
whoever
whoever


all around me

don't contact me
the tennis guide to ATP
eelectic sounds
smooth grooves


other quiet days

07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008

chatterbox