Sunday, October 19, 2003

if you can see this post, that's prolly becoz u can still remember this ol' address. i can't blog at brinkster today coz its down and out as usual. I really need a free host. I've began to realise why blogging doesn't seem all that fun anymore.

Firstly i find myself doing things and not telling anyone about it. It's all fun and laughter with people these days, not much about serious issues and matters. I feel that im clamming up, keeping things and problems to myself. I find it hard to share myself. Thus blogging seems such a chore and unproductive coz i hardly blog about my inner thoughts. Mostly i blog about the events (or lack of them) in my daily life, once in awhile i write about thoughts which happen to strike my mind. But these thoughts don't even scratch the surface of whatever problems or issues that have been plaguing me. It's not that i don't want to pen these emotions in words, somehow it's so much easier to let them stay at the back of my mind.

Secondly, im really sick of blogging. Not tired of writing my thoughts, giving it some voice and volume, but rather sick of blogging about my life. Some people find it comforting to let the whole world know what movie they watched, what they did, what interesting stuff happened that day. I'm losing this sense of comfort that i used to have when i started blogging. What is wrong? Until i have a nervous breakdown, i'll let you know what went wrong.

I've been trying to get an active life, hence the after-work dinners, movie sessions, squash games on sats etc. But why is it i still feel so empty, a feeling like my work is not finished yet. I begin to think that i lead two lives, the life of me outside is all fun and merry, the life at home is pain, anguish and sorrow.

I don't think anyone truely noes the real me. I'm still searching for my true self. I've lost all interest in everything. what should i do?


shouted by yell @ 7:39 AM

about me

your name: syl
your school: graduated. currently in Boston
activities: slacking
birthday: are you gonna get me a present? there's always next year
horoscope: eccentric
your imood: so lame, who bothers to update this.
my music right now: meh
50 Books Challenge for 2007: 10/50 as of 4/24/07

people around

good ol' dharma
ever affable jane
queer but straight cool robin
sweet sepps!
funky coolicious cuz in Ozland
whoever
whoever
whoever


all around me

don't contact me
the tennis guide to ATP
eelectic sounds
smooth grooves


other quiet days

07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008

chatterbox