i think i woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. coz i woke up feeling all grouchy and stuff.... then again, since my bed is propped against the wall and the only side i come out of is the left, which is not
right, meaning its wrong. so that means i wake up on the
wrong side everyday!! haha i know im not making any sense, but who cares?!
I seriously forgot how Take That sounded like, hearing 2 songs on the radio made me realise that they were good. There won't be another boyband to replace their style - music with groove, sax and swing. I never worshipped them and i think i only knew of them when they broke up. hahah im outdated lah. They were good together as they last as a
group. so here's a tribute to one of the boybands that rocked the 90's -
LOVE AIN'T HERE ANYMORE
Baby, don't you want me to go
So honey, why don't you beg me to stay for love
And talk the way we used to talk
Till we both know what we've lost
Never say the words we did before
Still it was over
CHORUS
Love ain't here anymore
No no, love ain't here anymore
It's gone away
To a town called yesterday
Love ain't here anymore
Listen, oh listen
I don't wanna let go
So maybe we can change the way we feel for love
And open up the way we did before
Now is the right time and I'm sure
You'd never say the words you did before
When it was over
REPEAT CHORUS
Love ain't here anymore
No no, love ain't here anymore
It's gone away
To that town called yesterday
Love don't live here anymore
No no no
And when I find a place for me to keep my sweet love
Then I will leave it there for evermore, yeah
And when I find someone to share I'll never give up
I will hold and believe that this love leeds to more
No no no, no no no
When it was over
shouted by yell @
11:55 AM