yeah i caught Tomb Raider - The Cradle of Life before ANY of you in the world. lol officially the world premiere is tmr. i must admit that i was never a fan of Angelina Jolie, still not but nevertheless, she did put up a good performance in this one. hahah i didn't catch the first one, though it was never a problem, somehow i suspect some chemistry had been continued from the first. Anyhow the tix were from my boss who couldn't make it, free so watch lor. It was for some Singapore Post preview for their Corporate Customers, on the letter stated 'goodie bags will be given out for early birds'. I was looking forward to see some Lara Croft memorabilia, or at the very least, some stuff from the movie. But u'd NEVER guess what the goodie bag contained - 2 square boxes of Speedpost tissue, 2 I luv Singapore postcards, 2 mini packets of Sunkist pastilles, one Singapore Post notepad. Gee, what a waste of time. Give me free also i dun want.
The movie was ok. Quite entertaining stunts but really HARD to believe. gosh! I shan't spoil it for any of u potential viewers. but i give it 3 out of 5 stars, it is watchable lah.
My next movie to catch is the The Italian Job starring Marky Mark, Edward Norton.. :D what eye-candy.
Oh btw, Simon Yam in Lara Croft is simply so 'cool' when speaking english. :)
Time for bed now. I'm sleepy.
shouted by yell @
12:10 PM