i realise that im a sucker when it comes to buying stuff/spending money, whatsoever. So the typical line that the hairdresser comes up with is, why u don't want to rebond/dye/color/destroy/dosomething with your HAIR??? Then next, my turn to give all sorts of excuses blah blah blah... after that, they'll bring in the fashion trend thing and then they'll introduce this color is REALLY suitable for u and its really worthwhile to sign up $XXX packages so that ur hair can have a new revolution.. I was tempted for awhile but the miser in me refused to budge. hhahaa then she recommended to dye in red, say it will soften my looks or face etc... i look very fierce meh!?
I quote from chris, "haha well the hairdresser either is very enthusiastic to make your outlook better or just wants more dough in the counter"
well said.. though i think its more of the latter.
WATEVER. i like my hair black and thick and messy, mind you. I'm proud of being probably the rare species of all-blacks girls in singapore. I remember during one trip back home on the mrt, my anthropology teacher, kyle and i were discussing abt the social norms and trends etc.. i can't really recall the details. Then suddenly he commented, "Sylvia, you're probably the only girl on this train/carriage that does not have dyed hair." Then i told him, "That's coz i can't be bothered to keep up with fashion". He laughed.
Sigh i really miss that class. Is anthropology a good career to go into? Digging artefacts is so interesting! I wish. i can just imagine my mum's reaction - what??? study all that and go dig artefacts? might as well be construction worker. bah
shouted by yell @
8:07 AM